NOV13 FACES

Hey there! I'm really sorry I haven't posted anything in such a long time. I had quite a lot to do and a week of vacation during which I took hundreds of photos but didn't work on my blog because I didn't have my laptop with me.
So well, here you can see some faces of Seametrey! That's the name of my school. I only teach the two oldest classes, but I basically know all of the other students, too (our school has about 80 students). The photos were taken a few weeks ago when we people from a solar company came here to do a pretty cool solar energy workshop with the children (unfortunately though, it was held in Khmer though, so I didn't understand much of it). I took lots of pictures that day, so I'll do another post with some more pictures.

Hallo ihr Lieben! Entschuldigung, dass ich so lange nichts mehr gepostet habe. Ich hatte viel um die Ohren und eine Woche Urlaub während der ich zwar fleißig fotografiert habe aber leider nichts posten konnte, weil ich meinen Laptop nicht dabei hatte. 
Naja, hier seht ihr jedenfalls ein paar Gesichter aus meiner Schule, Seametrey. Ich unterrichte zwar nur die älteren, aber die anderen laufen mir auch andauernd über den Weg (und es sind insgesamt auch nur etwa 80 Kinder). Die Fotos sind schon vor einigen Wochen entstanden, als es hier einen Solar Energie Workshop für die Kinder gab, der übrigens ziemlich cool war. Leider konnte ich aber kaum was verstehen, weil der auf Khmer war. Darum habe ich die ganze Zeit fotografiert, sodass ich damit direkt den nächsten Post machen kann.

The next few posts are nearly ready. I won't let you wait that long again! I hope you're all doing well and are enjoying colorful leaves, crisp fall weather and pumpkin soup!
See you soon

Die nächsten paar Posts stehen schon in ihren Startlöchern. Diesmal lass ich euch nicht so lange warten! Ich hoffe, dass es euch allen gut geht. Bestimmt habt ihr schön Sankt Martin gefeiert, esst fleissig Weckmänner und genießt den Herbst-Winter-Übergang!
Grüße




1 Kommentar: