JAN18 COSI IN NEW YORK









Hi everyone!
Sorry for not posting anything for such a long time. I really wanted to post more during the past couple of weeks but it somehow didn't work out. I promise I'll finish posting my Cambodia - pictures soon! There's still a lot I want to tell and show you like the Angkor Wat temples, a traditional Cambodian wedding that I went to, a romantic sunset-at-the-beach, and a jungle trek I did (-and you don't want to miss out on all of that!).
I just wanted to let you know that I'm not in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, any more, and also not in Duesseldorf, Germany, but have moved to New York (for an internship)! So, the next few months you'll see pictures of both New York and Cambodia.
I hope all of you are doing well and enjoyed your Christmas vacation! Happy new year!

Hallo ihr Lieben!
Entschuldigung, dass ich so lange nichts mehr gepostet habe. Das hatte ich mir wirklich vorgenommen, aber es dann irgendwie doch nicht hinbekommen. Aber ich verspreche hoch und heilig, dass ich die letzten Fotos aus Kambodscha auch noch posten werde! Wäre sonst auch echt schade: Euch erwarten noch Fotos und Berichte von den Angkor Wat Tempeln, einer traditionellen kambodschanischen Hochzeit, einer zweitätigen Wandertour durch den Dschungel und vieles mehr. 
Wie bereits im Titel erwähnt, bin ich jetzt aber eben nicht mehr in Kambodscha und auch nicht in Düsseldorf, sondern in New York! Hier werde ich die nächsten vier Monate ein Praktikum machen.
Ihr werdet also demnächst Fotos aus Kambodscha und aus New York sehen!
Ich hoffe, dass es euch gut geht und ihr die Feiertage genießen konntet! Frohes Neues!


1 Kommentar:

  1. cosimaus! ich wünsch dir ne tolle zeit in nyc!! miss you already, kisses from london

    AntwortenLöschen